Our product is a web-based application for managing training, advanced and continuing education activities in companies, training centers and clinics. The focus of the software is not on the general education system, but on companies and occupational training centers in Germany that teach (young) adults on the basis of a curriculum and in this training combine theory and practice. The application manages and plans courses and persons. Courses use resources such as rooms, content and practical training locations.
The application runs in the cloud and is licensed as SaaS (software as a service) through a subscription and in a "pay-as-you-go" model.
About us and our principles:
We are a small German development and consulting company. Our team has many years of experience in software development and in the education line of business. Our website (in german) is http://www.edit.de.
We design software to be simple. Our products do less than the competition – intentionally. Our goal is to build services and applications that work smarter, feel better, allow you to do things your way, and are easier to use.
We strive to provide state of the art web technologies, outstanding ease of use, great quality, friendly and professional support. We would like to share our vision with our customers, resulting in a longterm relationship.
Unfortunately the brand name is still undetermined. But nevertheless we decided to create a logo and hope this works.
Please use the temporary working name "EduCamp". Written as "EDIT EduCamp" or "EDIT EDUCAMP" or simply "EduCamp".
Our Company name is "EDIT", the temporary brand name is "EduCamp".
The new logo should not be heavily dependent on the brand name. Changing the name later should be possible.
Our customers are companies and occupational training centers.
Our application connects education professionals with candidates and students.
Our users are candidates, students, managers of training centers, teachers, instructors, assistents, partners.
Our primary market is German speaking: Germany, Swiss and Austria.
We have the following requirements and restrictions:
- we want a logo that is modern, professional, sharp, simple and clean, perhaps even minimalistic
- we would like to see a fresh original design
- the logo should give a professional, serious, friendly, fair, trustable, reliable feeling
- the product name should be written with an uppercase first letter or completely uppercase
- the logo must look great both on white and on dark backgrounds
- the logo should also look good in black and white
- use only solid colors, no gradients
- the logo will be used for the web site but should also be suitable for other marketing materials and print
- no clipart (comic/cartoon clipart, stock images or old clipart style pics) please
- no use of obvious symbols which present "classic" education or camping, like hats, owls, heads, brains, tents, etc.
- please try to avoid the use of the most overdove designs of swooshy or geometric people
- we impose no other restrictions on colors, fonts or styles, please feel free to experiment
- we need PSD, EPS and AI (Illustrator) versions of the logo
This is our first design contest on 99designs. We are looking forward to your designs. Please feel free to submit new ideas and concepts, be creative and try to impress us.
You can expect daily feedback from us.