Wie drabbat das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Wedding photography company, Rabbat Photography needs a new, classy, timeless, logo. We want something that will be in style for a long a long time. We specialize in wedding photojournalism.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
New logo that can be used both on the front page of our homepage and as a watermark on the photos. We are currently revamping our entire website and will base it around the logo.
Our company is a wedding photojournalist company with 2 photographers at every wedding. We also do our best to run our business in the most environmentally friendly way we can.
- The name, Rabbat Photography or initials RP
- Vector format
- Should fit into a rectangular or oval space-can be a modified rectangle or oval (ie. doesn't have to be exact).
- Existing colour scheme not necessary
- Could have some green in it to show that we are environmental, but doesn't have to
- Should be able to use it as a watermark
- I like art deco and 1920s style (but with that in mind, I don't want it to look too dated).
- Be creative!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Pastel colours
- No backwards letters (realized this after looking at some of the initial designs).
- Clip art
- No cheesy images of brides and grooms or camera related things
- Not STRICTLY wedding related, since we do other types of photography as well.