Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Two things need to be designed: 1) new Tweetwhatyoueat logo and, 2) a 73x73 pixel badge to be displayed on Tweetwhatyoueat's Twitter page here: http://twitter.com/twye.
The badge should relate to the newly redesigned logo. The logo needs to be redesigned to be more interesting and more fun! Tweetwhatyoueat is a food diary mash-up, so there's a lot to draw from. Being a mash-up, the logo can draw from Twitter iconography as well as imagery that relates to eating, eating less or knowing what you eat. All those concepts are fair game. I want a logo with character.
- The rounded font of Tweetwhatyoueat matches (though not directly) that of Twitter - I want to keep some sort of design "nod" back to Twitter whether its with the font, or something else
- Tweetwhatyoueat is one of many Tweetwhatyou...? sites. I want to be able to keep a consistent thread between those future logos and Tweetwhatyoueat's, so bear that in mind.
- Fun - I really want this logo to be fun, with character built in - whether its some artwork baked into the letters or sitting aside it, I'm going to base a redesign of the site off the logo.
- Some new palette options - my audience is probably about 50/50 male/female, so I'd like to see some other color choices other then the pink.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- corporate looking logos - remember, this site relates to food, and what you eat. It should look "well fed" rather then lean. Could even be juicy or plump. Take a look at the current logo font choice to give you a better picture.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten