Wie nanobeep das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Design a logo for VideoBugg.com - a site dedicated to showing all the available video on demand for TV full episodes and full-length Movies. You'll be mentioned on the site and linked to (if desired) - great exposure.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We're looking for a logo that will go well on a site with this type and color of background: http://www.mediconmedia.com/ (ignore the fonts on that site - not what we want). The logo will feature a modern, fun, quirky 'bug' as the mascot for the site. The bug should be fairly generic - not really anything specific - and probably a bug without wings. The bug should look friendly, fun, and modern - not creepy or too old-school cartoony.
The target audience is 13 and up and the site will be pretty family friendly - but still modern and cool, but not edgy really. "Family friendly" often means really chumpy and cheesy design, but that's not what we're going for.
RATINGS CODE (We found this from another contest and thought it would be helpful):
0 star to 1 star - Try taking the design in a different direction, not really what we are looking for.
2 star - Good potential but design needs to follow our feedback a little more
3 star - Needs just a little tweaking
4 star - We really like the design, is being considered for a finalist.
5 star - Excellent work! A Finalist for sure!
- videobugg or videobugg.com in the logo - whichever works best
- a modern looking bug character with a friendly personality, but simple and not too much detail.
- will look good on a site style like http://www.mediconmedia.com/ (ignore the font etc on that site, we're just talking about the background and color really)
- clean and modern font
Was Sie nicht möchten
- the bug to be too cartoony or old-school
- any sense of 'creepiness' from the bug
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten