Wie Andrew Keogh das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
K4 Training is a company providing training to professionals (lawyers, doctors, accountants etc). We need a classy design to attract attention.
This is our second competition on 99 Designs, we were delighted with our previous commission.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We need the designer to deliver a high resolution logo in gif, jpeg and illustrator, so that we can scale it up or down for websites, stationary and print advertisements. Essentially we need all the graphic files that those designing websites or advertisements will need (illustrator??). We also need a gif image 135x135 pixels for a mediawiki website. We think the above is enough but if you know better then please advise!
K4 training is a premium training company, everything we do is based on premium quality. Your logo design should reflect that. Apart from that we have decided to leave the rest to your imagination.
- one or 2 colours
- highly professional - it must look "quality"
- It must incorporate the wording "http://www.k4training.com" (it might be that this will not work very well on the wiki 135x135 image, so we would be happy with a wiki logo without this line as long as it was done on the main image file)
- capable of being scaled down/up for small magazine advertisements without losing its quality/message
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Anything i could knock up myself!
- cartoon style/clip art styles
- too fussy
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten