1) The clinic name – Cedar Therapeutic Massage
2) Please provide versions with and without the tagline: "Health recovery through touch"
3) Element of a cedar tree ( bough(s), trunk, tree, cluster of trees, etc) to reflect the clinic’s name.
4) Must work in black and white and greyscale.
5) Must be scaleable for different applications (business cards, website, marketing collateral, signage.)
6) Must be gender neutral
7) Must be unique, eye catching and memorable (of course…)
8) Format eps please, with pantone (coated and uncoated).
1) a hand or arm…reflecting healing touch…
2) The range of touch – from light touch to deep tissue
1) no suggestive images
2) no cartoons
Feedback: We promise to give prompt, detailed and useful feedback. Sean's sister, who works for an advertising agency ( too expensive for us!) will help with logo assessment and feedback.
Note: While we have not guaranteed the prize - we are a little nervous about this as it is our first time using 99 designs - we want you to know that we are committed to choosing one of the submitted logos, and we are NOT doing this to waste anybody's time.