Wie Queensfeather das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Sisters with two different styles need classic/traditional, vintage/whimsy ethnic logo to tie it all together. Primary usage is on stationery packaging, business card, back of greeting cards, signage at art fairs. The company name is a combination of our two names.
The Queen's Feather
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The Queen's Feather is a home-based (well, my sister's home in PA and mine in NJ) stationery business. We primarily create handmade greeting and note cards, but we also make jewelry (my sister's are wire and beads, mine are quilled) and small gifts such as bookmarks, specialty magnets, etc. We participate in about 6 craft shows a year and also make things for friends and family. We don't have a web presence yet, haven't quit our day jobs, but would like a logo that describes who we are and can grow with us, and is impressive.
- Item 1...Be creative! Our designs run the gamut from simple to riotous.
- Item 2...Main product is stationery, so we'd like the logo to suggest the quilled pen used by a Queen, in tones of purple.
- Have white/black highlights/accents.
- Incorporate or suggest classic/traditional (i.e. symmetrical), vintage/whimsy (i.e., collage) styles.
- Have a font similar to Birthright or Maternal.
- Use the name “The Queen’s Feather” as well as the initials QF.
- Inkblot optional.
- Subtle ethnic (African) flavor.
- Chess queen? may be fun!
- Appropriate for business card as well as signage.
- Vector format, Photoshop
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...Clipart quill and ink bottle.
- No clutter.
- No pink.
- No clipart crown.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten