Wie Jerry OConnell das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We want a logo that is eye-catching and stylish. 3-D look and feel is important, with an underlying theme reflecting the purpose of the service -- the secure, offsite digital tracking of a person's household assets (furniture, kitchenware, clothing, jewelry, etc.) and their important personal documents.
The website name "TheCyberSafe.com" should be included somewhere in the logo but not completely integrated into it -- I will need the logo to be usable without those words in some instances. Thus, the award-winning logo submission should provide two versions -- one with and one without "TheCyberSafe.com".
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I have already had a couple icons designed for use on the various pages of the website. The logo should incorporate the style of these icons -- to what degree this incorporation occurs is up to your creative juices.
You can see these icons by checking out the profile of the designer who created them, January_444. The icons are variations of his #89 and #75 designs, both of which are stylized padlocks. You can also check my own contest results where these were awarded (although I'm not sure how long designs99.com leaves that up for review.)
Note that those icons currently have "tails" off their bottoms for use as pointers. Those tails should NOT be part of any logo design.
I am open to any color scheme. I want the colors to be vibrant yet professional. It should not look like a porn site, nor should it have the boring look of an accountant's or attorney's business (please, no "IBM Blue" color schemes).
- A design that relates to a digital vault or safe or other innovative concept that conveys our overall business purpose of secure, offsite digital tracking of personal assets.
- A color scheme that has "pop" while keeping a professional look.
- "TheCyberSafe.com" name incorporated in one version of the logo, and a second version without the name. Both must be part of the submission to be considered for award.
- A design that either incorporates a bit of the flavor the two icons already planned for the site.
- The design must be scalable so that I can resize it later to fit various situations without needing professional help. Vector designs or equivalent are highly desireable.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Do not submit a design that makes the two current icons already planned for the site seem completely unrelated to the logo design.
- Nothing too flowery or flamboyant.
- A design from someone who hasn't read this brief (but if you got this far, you obviously qualify)
- Please, no "IBM Blue" color schemes!