We power social media campaigns that turn fans into passionate evangelists on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, FourSquare and MySpace. Our campaigns increase buzz, increase followers and increase traffic for major brands, with measurable results viewable in our social analytics dashboard.
We have invented this category by thinking ahead of the market and working with the right partners at key media companies.
We deliver more than just social media marketing. We deliver Innovation, Quality and Results.
Our customers tend to be marketing professionals at media companies or brand/media/advertising agencies. Our customers are looking to drive results using the most innovative social media marketing techniques and technologies.
Job titles of the people who hire us include: EVP, SVP, VP of Marketing, or Director of Marketing at Media companies, Film Companies, Music labels, and Major Brands and their agencies. The list also includes newer titles such as “Social Media Director” and “Digital Marketing Director”.
A customer in our market might say something like, “I am seeing more and more traffic come from Twitter and Facebook and less from Search and other methods. All the users are on Facebook and Twitter and everyone wants to harness these new sites but does not know how. How can I leverage all these social networks to get traffic and buzz and look good at my company?”
We are looking for a logo to represent our new name, "Activated Networks"
Our old name is Thingfo, you can see the site and learn about us here: http://www.thingfo.com
We are re-naming to make our corporate name fit what we do: activate networks of fans online, to evangelize their favorite tv shows, movies, products and brands.
Here are a few things to think about:
1. We like the smooth, polished look here at our placeholder URL: http://www.activatednetworks.com
2. Enterprise Software + Web2.0 innovation. We want our logo to be strong yet convey that we are innovative and new.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
4. We need to be able to have a small version of the logo, for "powered by Activated Networks" which we put in the footer of our apps.
5. We prefer if an official font used for the logo is available at TypeKit
Here is an example of a logo that we like:
http://linkedin -- nice and simple
Please feel free to experiment with colors, we like that Apple-style polished chrome look but are open. We want to apply the new logo and color scheme to our website.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .png and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo