Wie Stephen Chen das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We'll be using this for our company logo, shoebox, and business cards! (possibly even the shoes themselves!). Check out our sandals at: http://www.greensoulshoes.org
Carve your own path, knowing that you've given someone else the same opportunity. GreenSoul Shoes combines a premium product with an emphasis on 100% recycled materials that saves our planet.
GreenSoul Shoes are for people who love the outdoors. We manufacture durable sandals for the real world so you can walk each step knowing that you are supporting someone else around the world.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Our customers embrace the opportunity to help the poor and protect our planet, making positive changes nearby and afar. For every pair of shoes purchased, Green Soul Shoes is committed to giving away another pair to a needy shoeless person in a third world country.
- Tagline will be "We deliver environmental and global consciousness in a shoe box."
- Love to have the color green
- show how it might look a shoebox. =)
- maybe something that shows why we're around? (to give away shoes to the poor!)
- maybe show the buy one, give one policy?
- would it like to speak "hip, simple, durable, tough"
- follow solid basic design principles
- be functional
- represent the company: greensoulshoes.org
- must be effective without color
- must be scalable i.e. effective when just an inch in size
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Do not use more than three colors.
- Do not use special effects (including, but not limited to: gradients, drop shadows, reflections, and light bursts).
- Avoid intricate details
- Also! We were thinking of avoiding bare feet (its contrary to what we do)
- Also avoid leaves. We're definitely about protecting the environment but use rubber in our products. =)Source: http://www.tannersite.com/rules-of-logo-design/
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten