Wie leconteurphotography das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are rebranding our business taking it from PHO-GO Photography to Le Conteur Photography. Le Conteur is The Storyteller in French, which fits our new direction. We are looking to take our wedding and portrait photography to the next level and market our work in a more professional and polished way.
Le Conteur Photography
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We would like a simple, modern and elegant design that will have a graphic element to it so it can be used as a brand mark with or without words. See our existing work and website at http://www.pho-go.com or our blog at http://pho-go.blogspot.com/ Thank you in advance, good luck designing something amazing, we cannot wait to see what will be develops!!!
• Item 1... Polished, simple, modern, elegant and timeless
• Item 2... Must support wedding and family portrait clientele
• Item 3...Colors leaning toward chocolate brown, white and robin’s egg blue (however we are open to a new palette – surprise us, we may love it)
• Item 4...Representation of logo concept on both light and dark background
• Item 5...Like flourishes, however it cannot be used behind text must stand out on its own as a graphic element
• Item 6...Output as a high resolution Photoshop PSD file on transparent background for scalable use on website, blog, marketing and print materials for business
Was Sie nicht möchten
• Item 1...No heavy or bold typeface
• Item 2...No books, camera’s, lenses or film strips as a graphic element