Wie v75tco95 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
To anyone out there who loves racing, now this is your chance to let yourself loose and bring your talent to the motorsport world.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The logo is for a client of mine. So I won't take the final decision. Participate as many time as you want, I'll try to give my feedback to all. All logos will be presented to the client.
- I want the logo to say Oleen Motorsports. I want to use the "O" in Oleen as the highlight of the logo.
- As far as the "leen motorsports"I just want a cool font that goes with the "O".
- Finally I want the "motorsport" under the "Oleen" in a smaller font.
- The colors should have dark gold? and what ever you think would look good with it....
- Be creative with the icon/logo. You have a good direction for the text, I trust you for the icon. Impress me.
- If you wish to show the outline of a race car in the logo (you don't have to!), but if you have ideas in that direction, please use a car similar to
- Don't desperately try to fit a checkered flag (like 95% of race teams). If you have good ideas for the checkered flag (different from what we see out there), go ahead. Or maybe use checkered somewhere in the logo? Anyway, I trust your judgment. It is just that the racing world uses the flag too much.