Wie DavidBereit das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Need a professional, eye-catching, modern logo for an online pro-life grassroots recruiting, training, and networking center that will become a recognizable brand identity.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
What Logo is For:
This logo is for a brand-new project that is an outreach of the nonprofit pro-life ministry 40 Days for Life (http://www.40daysforlife.com) which has mobilized 175,000 people in 204 cities over the last 18 months.
ProLifeSolutions.com will be a new online pro-life headquarters that will educate, equip, and empower organizations and activists wishing to save children's lives and protect women from the detrimental effects of abortion in their local communities.
The site will feature online tools, training, templates, forums, and best practices to help multiply the effectiveness of local pro-life efforts.
The target audience will be made up of both men and women, primarily in the age range of 17 - 55.
Final File Format:
Final artwork should be provided in Adobe Illustrator vector format
- Fresh Web 2.0 look
- Modern font (probably sans serif)
- Professional, simple, and clean design
- Visually conveys forward motion, solutions to problems
- Very different look and feel from our 40 Days for Life logo (see http://www.40daysforlife.com)
- The design should work in color for web usage, as well as black and white for one-color print applications
- Part of the logo should be a graphic symbol (non-text) that can also work as a stand alone visual identity, for example as a "bug" watermark in the lower corner of video productions -- similar to the way television networks superimpose their logo in the lower corner of all their programming
- You are welcome to try variations with and without the tagline of "Educate. Equip. Empower." (words need to be separated, but not necessarily with periods)
- Design should be reversible so logo can work on light/white background OR dark background
- Since logo will represent a web URL, there should be clear emphasis on the beginning of each word to make it more readable (for example, capitalize the PLS in ProLifeSolutions.com)
- The .com should have less emphasis and not distract from the overall design
- Please incorporate a small TM trademark symbol into the design
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Sterotypical pro-life or religious design items (i.e. roses, hearts, babies, mothers, crosses, Jesus, Mary, etc.)
- Grunge or gamer look
- Too busy or complex
- Difficult to read
- Odd colors that are hard to complement in a web design
- This logo will be viewed by all age groups, so it should not be geared toward one age group like youth
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten