Canada’s National Capital is a naturally beautiful and culturally vibrant community.
The Ottawa International Expo is where you will discover what it means to be Canadian and what it means to be a part of a truly harmonious, diverse and inclusive city. The expo seeks to bring the spirited cultural communities together under one roof to showcase the diversity and vibrancy of our country. This 2-day weekend Expo will have something for everyone.
Five clearly defined zones will highlight different factors that form a culture.
1. Travel: Travel agencies, tourism departments and other community partners will highlight a range of travel agencies, vacations, adventures, voluntourism, and other travel opportunities.
2. Food & Drink: Restaurants and community partners will create mouth-watering dishes from various cultures for sampling and purchase. This tasty zone is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
3. Marketplace: Local and international artists, designers, and other community partners will showcase beautiful treasures from around the world both for display and purchase.
4. Make A Difference: Not-for-profit and charitable organizations will have an opportunity to educate attendees on their services and how they can get involved and make a difference in the community.
5. Youth & Kids: Community partners will create an engaging and interactive zone for children of all ages to discover and celebrate the variety of cultures that can be found in our diverse community.