Wie NotTooCreative das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Need a feminine, gritty logo.
Think about a girl.
Cares about her body; the world; and her impact on both.
No push-over, likes to dedicate her weekends to helping others.
Likes to be real.
Will take vector only images.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I chose the name "Tethered Teas" for a number of reasons. The first is that I wanted to make a tea that would be tied to causes, not just to profits. The most interesting people I have ever met are those whom are tied to ideas, values and beliefs. Sometimes, they are tied to family and at other times, to charities. All and all they are people who understand that they have responsibilities to something greater than themselves.
The tea itself is a light blend of juice and tea. The tea is a red rooibos blend with a hint of juice for sweetener. It is served cold, on days where people are off doing good things for other people. The tea is light pink.
While Tethered Teas is still in the embryonic stages, I do believe we will make it.
I'm tethered to making this work.
- -Ok. first let me discuss some stuff that i could go for and like.
- Logo must include: Tethered Teas
- Like a logo that can easily be shown in black and white. or two colors
- like something that is a bit gourmet but not stuffy and full of itself.
- like something with curves, wavy
- not against using an leaf in the logo
- not against some imagery that reflects the name "tethered"
- tea is cool sweet iced tea - color of tea is light pink (just thought i'd throw that in there)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No Clip art
- Not too flashy
- Dont want something not thought through
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten