Wie Randy Pertler das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
OwnerOwners.com is a new company dedicated to helping home owners sell their homes without having to pay realtor commissions. The task is to design a logo that can be used on the website and is easily readable and identifiable on our yard sign.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
OnlineOwners.com lanched its site in January. Our mission is help home owners sell their homes without having to pay a realtor commision. Our strategy is to drive users to our website primarily through our yard signs and newspaper ads. The logo and name, OnlineOwners.com, must be easily readable on a yard sign by someone driving by in a vehicle. We are focusing the local market first but plan to expand nationally once our model has proved successful.
- The Logo should incorporate the new OnlineOwners.com or be able to be used in conjunction with it.
- OnlineOwners.com is must be easy to read. (Suggestion is the use of capital O's and/or the use of two different colors)
- It must be clear that OnlineOwners.com is one word.
- It should reflect a combination of a real estate and technology feel.
- The color should some blue in it to match the website and yard sign design.
- It may symbolize money savings
Was Sie nicht möchten
- The logo shouldn't be complex
- The logo should incorporate too many different colors
- It should look like OnlineOwners is 2 seperate words