The most important criteria is that the logo must fit in our web site design. We have some requirements both in terms of size and color palette so that it works with what we have.
Web Logo Requirements:
Size & Placement
- max of 350px wide by 68px height. But this can be smaller if necessary.
- logo will be against a white background, so it might make sense to have a white background around the image. The template for the site will look like - http://www.jobnob.com. The new logo will fit where the Jobnob logo is now.
- colors restricted to blue, orange, green, and gray. Please use the color shades that look like this http://www.jobnob.com/files/jobnob_logo.gif
- you can use 1 or more of these colors but please restrict to these.
- logo can/should also include interesting icon/design element to make it interesting and appealing.
- the logo must include the words "Ivy Plus Job Fair".
- The words can be pushed together "IvyPlusJobFair" or separated.
- You can also use one color for all text or different colors (e.g. "IvyPlus" in green, "JobFair" in blue) but of course it should look good and not obnoxious.
We will also need a hi resolution version for print.