Wie somedaysoon das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The design of a logo for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which aims to provide educational and charitable assitance to poverty stricken children. The logo will be used on our website, newsletters, letterhead and marketing materials. We plan on conducting business within the next few months and therefore, require a logo ASAP.
Please read our brief.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
- Someday Soon is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in California.- Formed in the Winter of 2007 by three childhood friends, the nonprofit aims to provide educational and charitable assistance to poverty stricken children in both the United States and abroad. Initially, our activities will focus on the provision of school supplies, scholarships, health care and necessaries. Future projects will involve the renovation and/or construction of schools, libraries, and community centers.- The name "Someday Soon," represents hope and the promise of better things to come.
- Here are examples of logos that we like- Simple, Modern, Stylish, Clean, Fresh and Contemporary
- Color and B&W versions
- The logo must be able to stand alone
- Vector files
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Here are examples of logos that we DON'T like- Flowers
- People/Stick Figures (see link below)
- Too many colors
- Clip art
- Asian, Handwritten or Curly typefaces