Wie James P das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I need a logo for a new photography business that symbolizes professionalism and quality. I am in my early thirties so I would like something that would appeal to those near my generation. The logo will be used for business cards, website, and photo embossing.
Prechel Photography or James Prechel Photography
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I am trying to decide between Prechel Photography or James Prechel Photography as a business name. At this point I am favoring Prechel Photography. The final decision will depend on the logo design, so feel free to work with both. I am looking for a unique logo that is clean and elegant. I will be photographing people, pets, events, etc.
- a logo that translates well for embossing on albums and photos
- a unique logo
- something that will appeal to both teenagers and 30-40 somethings
- I am thinking of something within the blue, black, gray, white sort of color scheme
- would consider other colors as long as they are not too loud
- I would like to see a complete package: logo, business card and stationary
- PSD format
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Overly "busy" design
- very loud colors
- cheesy graphics or fonts
- hard to read fonts