Wie TravelDude das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I Want That Flight
iwantthatflight.com.au has been around for a few years & the website needs an update - starting with the logo. Please do not base the colours or design of your logo on the current website/logo.
The site compares airfares but please try to have some other image other than a aeroplane in the logo (no paper planes, either). Think travel, comparison, saving money, holidays, excitement.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Anyone who travels and wants to save time and money.
Note: I would preter not to have overtly Australian images in the logo. So no Australian maps, flags, kangaroos etc. That said, if you can think of something subtle and interesting then I would like to see it.
* Include the words "I Want That Flight". Do not include the web address.
* Logo should reflect how it sounds when you say "I Want That Flight!" out loud - a bit funny and a bit "out there". Yet should still be serious enough that people will trust the site with their travel plans.
* Logo should adhere to these design rules:
1. Resizeable (works at very small size and very big size);
2. Recognizable in black and white;
3. Simple (ie - no photos)
* As there is a lot of words in the name of the site it would be good if the final design worked both as a rectangle (for use in the website header, business cards etc) and as a square (for twitter avatar, Facebook avatar etc).