Wie PureJeevan das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
NOTE: Something beyond our control has come up and our logo needs to be RawsterTour.com rather than Meet Rawster. We are so very sorry that this has changed so late in the design process. We hope it doesn’t deter you from continuing to submit fantastic entries.
You'll be designing a logo for "RawsterTour.com," our rooster mascot for an upcoming initiative. His job is to wake people up, so we need this illustration to show the rooster crowing or waking people up in some way. The rooster needs to have character, yet be simply drawn, without a lot of detail. See description...
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
WHAT WE WANT:
You'll be designing a logo for "RawsterTour.com," our rooster mascot for an upcoming initiative. His job is to wake people up, so we need this illustration to show the rooster crowing or waking people up in some way. The rooster needs to have character, yet be simply drawn, without a lot of detail. In addition to the rooster character, you'll need to include the words "RawsterTour.com" in the logo somehow as well. Also, the rooster needs to be wearing some sort of shirt that can eventually hold a small message or logo itself. For this work, just leave his shirt blank. While the word "raw" within "Rawster" is important, we leave it up to you whether to include it as "RAWster" or "Rawster" or in some other fashion to help convey this meaning (or not).
WHY WE WANT IT:
We plan to use this logo all across the USA as we travel around teaching people about raw foods. The rooster's name is "RAWster" because he "wakes people up" to our message about the raw and living foods diet. If you don't know what the raw and living foods diet is (not required), you can learn more at our other site http://www.PureJeevan.com.
We're Pure Jeevan, a husband and wife team committed to teaching people about raw and living food nutrition. We'll be traveling across the country in an RV, stopping in every state to so people can "Meet Rawster" (who will "wake them up" to the message of raw foods).
- Fun-looking, simply drawn rooster character
- An earthy/natural feel UPDATE: We're open to any coloring, since the earthy ones weren't looking so appealing to us. So, show us the colors you think look best.
- Playful, somewhat like a cartoon animation character
- Logo must include the words "RawsterTour.com" somehow
- Rooster character must be wearing a plain shirt that will hold words/graphics in the future.
- Vector format deliverable. (I need to be able to open this in Photoshop 7 and/or Illustrator 10).
- Use of color ok and encouraged
- Rooster must show expression
- Rooster should appear to be crowing or waking people up somehow
- Since this relates to food (fruits/veggies), it's okay if you'd like to incorporate, in some simple way, fresh fruits or veggies (though not required).
- design must not have a lot of detail because we would like to have him animated in the future (in short promo videos online)
- ability to animate your illustration/logo work in the future not necessary (but let us know if you have skills or thoughts about this)
- Questions? Ask away!!! We're enthusiastic about this and want to get the best logo possible!
- Prize is $200 and winner will be considered for all future illustration/logo work for the Rawster project.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Do not deliver as a "flattened" graphic. Leave your layers intact.
- Do not make this overly detailed. Keep it simple.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten