Wie Dialoger das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Simple, clean & striking logo needed for one of the leading loyalty marketers in the United States, Jill Griffin. This logo will end up on books, CD-ROMs, marketing materials and on websites. Win this contest and see your logo show up all around the world on a wide variety of marketing materials!!!!
Jill Giffin | The Loyalty Maker
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Logo design is needed to brand a leading loyalty marketer, Jill Griffin. To see an overview of where the existing logo is being used and to learn more about Jill Giffin, visit http://www.LoyaltySolutions.com . PLEASE NOTE: the new logo will replace "Jill Griffin | Griffin Group" and will have new words in the logo.
- Logo should be Clean and striking.
- Logo should be printable in color and black-and-white
-Use Red, black and white as the ONLY colors
-readable as a logo in the corner of a powerpoint slide, from back-of-the-room
-give both "Jill Griffin" and "The Loyalty Maker" equal emphasis if possible; or give "Jill Griffin" more emphasis and use "The Loyalty Maker" as the tag line. NOTE: "The Loyalty Maker" has a registered trade mark at the end of it.
- The logo should translate well to all mediums including packaging, print, web, email newsletters and identity systems
The logo should be compact enough to work in both a standard horizontal and vertical banner ad
- The logo should be clear to read at small size (fitting on a business card) but not too clunky if displayed large
Designs should be presented in the follow variations:
- Up to three colors (using Red, Black and White)
- One color option
- Logo reversed out of a single background color
- Final # of selected color of Red (PMS and RGB) needs to be provided by contest winner
- Final source files to be provided by contest winner
- Final jpg or gif to be provided by the contest winner
Was Sie nicht möchten
Logo should NOT be fussy and overly complicated
Logo should not look too promotional.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten