Branding, Placement & Goals:
We require the logo design to represent our car business, but unfortunately have no preconceived ideas as to what the design should be other than the company name being included Muswellbrook Nissan... 'plus a tag line'. I hope that opens your creative juices as a designer to work with a clean slate.
We don't wish to copy or use solely the NISSAN 'look' in the logo... as we may sell other car manufactures in the future... but the logo needs broad recognition and individuality with a corporate look. The logo needs to be simple, unique, clear, bold, that represents strengthen or large size corporate image, & when placed on signage it is very easy to distinguish from a distance. Also note that the word 'Muswellbrook' is long in length... so this should be above the word Nissan ... NOT side by side as this will make it to wide. Please also ADD a branding tag, but the words still have not been finalised... so just 'place' some LATIN writing... just so you can see how a tag will look.
* Scalable logo suitable for web site, letterhead, large background for documents
* Modern 2011- look and feel
* Simple colours
* Vector Illustrator files
1. No Cartoon Looking or clipart styling - We want it to be strong, corporate, not cheap or childlike.
2. Not to elegant - more strong 'corporate' looking & do not want to come across as being fancy like 'restaurant' signage, more a just slick modern symbol.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out... even from a distance.
4. Please do NOT use any of the wording a a reference in the word Muswellbrook e.g no muscles, brooks- creeks or wells.
Here's the text:
(major = branding) Muswellbrook Nissan
(tagline = smaller) ... " branding tag to be added, but place some words" !!!
Examples of Logos I like:
- A site: http://www.nepeanmotorgroup.com.au/
- B site: http://www.mildrenprestige.com.au/n…models.php
- C site: http://www.audicentresydney.com.au/…_home.html
The winning designer should provide multiple file and color formats of the completed logo including at least vector, Photoshop (psd), Illustrator (ai), .jpeg, .pdf files.