Wie Jenny Ayers das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Ayers Eye Care
My name is Jennifer Ayers. I am 31 years old and have been a practicing optometrist (eye doctor) for 4 years. I am currently starting my own business. As an optometrist I prescribe an fit glasses and contacts as well as diagnosing and treating eye diseases (as an optometrist I do not perform surgery like ophthalmologists). The eye health of all of my patients is my primary concern. In my practice I will use the latest eye care technology and sell everything from economically priced glasses to designer glasses.
My practice will be in the Kenosha, WI area.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
My target audience is anyone with an eye(s). I want to attract men and women equally as well as every age range from children to the geriatric population. I want my target audience to understand that I will give family practice type care in a relaxed and friendly environment. I would like my patients to get a sense that I am a younger doctor who will bring newer technology into my practice to meet and exceed their eye care needs.
I am looking for a logo to represent my optometry practice- Ayers Eye Care
A few things I have in mind:
1.I am mainly looking for an eyeball design, but would be open to a pair of eyes if done well.
2. I do not want the design to look like a cartoon or clip art.
3. I do not want a design that is so overdone that you can no longer tell it's an eyeball.
4. I would like something modern and artsy that will look good in color as well as in black and white (for stationary/business card purposes).
5. I do not want the logo to look like a women's eye with makeup on, I have
seen this everywhere.
6. I would like to stay away from anything scary looking, meaning no blood vessels in the eyeball.
7. I like the logo Dr. John Warren has at the top left hand corner of his website at http://www.warreneyecarecenter.com.
The files I will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Thank you in advance! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Dr. Jennifer Ayers
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten