Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
My father builds model steam and gasoline engines as a hobby. While his skills as a model builder are outstanding, neither he nor I have the artistic talent to create beautiful websites and logos. His website is sufficient to showcase his engines, but really could use a logo and a nice title font to make it more visually appealing. As a Christmas gift for him, I am launching this design contest in hopes of making his website more attractive.
While he has built steam and gas engines, his focus is now mostly on gas engines. His favorite engine is an Offenhauser racing engine that he designed only from pictures he has seen of the engine in books. He has his own book that provides drawings and instructions on how to build the engine. While he does use his website to promote his book, it is more to showcase his collection of engines in general.
- A logo and text to use at the top of the website
- It should be obvious from looking at the logo that it involves gas and/or steam engines, or at least the hobby of model building in general...his focus is mostly on gas engines nowadays (car engines, airplane engines, etc.)
- Keep in mind that anything is better than what is currently there...don't be afraid to submit any idea...you never know what I might like...the money will be awarded to someone!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Something too corporate...this is a hobbyist site
- Logos that are just a combination of letters with nothing that shows that this site involves engines