A logo to depict a movement and dance psychotherapy private practice in Victoria, BC, Canada. This is a new, dynamic and pioneering approach to psychotherapy, using movement, music and dance to heal.
A medium to large contemporary logo for use on a website. This will also be used in offline promotion material.
This is a private practice which will be run out of an office/dance studio. This movement practice involves a philosophical framework which includes the 5Rhythms® Dance, Gestalt Awareness Practice and Integrative Body Psychotherapy.
Movement Psychotherapy is a new mode of psychotherapy that invloves using patterns of how the body moves to interpret patterns in other realms of life (emotional, psychological, spiritual, social etc.) My practice will also include sound/music healing. I am looking for a design that encapsualtes a holistic and integrated approach to movement, wellness and transformation.
- Design should include a contemporary First Nations medicine wheel including text for the brand name MEDICINE MOVES and a strapline like "Emptying the Mind, and Following the Heart". The text should follow the curves of the circular design above and below the circle.
- In the links included, it gives you an idea of the feeling of what I am looking for (spirals, circles, flow and movement) http://www.positiveside.ca/images/V…heel_e.jpg
Wording for medicine wheel logo - "body, mind, heart, spirit". Colour scheme: Blending and integration of colour, using soft, natural colours, blues, browns, greens, etc. found in nature. Style: Movement/dance in the logo. Contemporary figure/silhouette in centre of medicine wheel: maybe include a moving figure in the middle of the medicine wheel.
- Don't want bold colours (like in traditional medicine wheel). Would prefer blending and integration of colour.
- Avoid use of straight lines, quadrants, squares, or anything else that separates elements of medicine wheel
- Don't want a square background, would prefer circular shape
- No traditional dance figure. This is about abstract free-from movement, not choreographed dance.