Wie Empire Flippers das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
GetMeListedNow.com and GetMeListednow.co.uk
Our client is a UK-based funded start-up looking to target small to medium sized businesses in the UK for local SEO. The service will include a website, blogging, directory listings, social media efforts, customized video etc. The idea is to promote the benefit of community online and help place them above their competition in Google and Yahoo search results. It's important to note that all marketing efforts will be to local businesses only, not businesses looking to get seen nationally.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our client's target market includes:
- Local plumbers, electricians, lawyers, insurance agents, etc.
- Businesses that are looking to promote their product/service locally. i.e. Within a 30 mile radius.
- Most of client's customers are unaware of the importance of getting seen online and our logo should work well with the uninformed to show exactly what we do.
- Prospects may have no understanding of local Search Engine Optimization or even the potential of clients finding their businesses online.
We'd like you to focus on the following for the logo:
- Feel free to include a short motto, tagline, or slogan
- Should be web 2.0 friendly
- More rounded than sharp
- More layman than professional
- Should include a local aspect. (We particularly like the idea of having storefronts or a "Main Street" type feel in the logo. See http://www.merchantcircle.com for an example of the store front or "local" aspect)
- Should include something related to the UK. (This could be anything from the UK flag, UK landmarks, map, a target, a marker similar to Google Places, social media, video marketing etc.)
- Must include our business name either in, above, or below the graphics (Get Me Listed Now, GetMeListedNow.com, GetMeListedNow.co.uk, etc.)
- Please keep in mind that our client may at some point look at other markets. Please make sure the UK aspect is replaceable with something from the US, Canada, South Africa, Australia, etc.