Best Heart Hospitals
I need a logo for my recently launched website besthearthospitals.com, which provides healthcare information on heart hospitals and cardiologists. I just launched the site and it doesn’t look very pretty yet.
Brand Name: Best Heart Hospitals
Tagline: Who would you trust with your heart?
1) Older people – e.g., babyboomers (age 50+) who have been diagnosed with heart disease
2) Family members of heart disease patients – e.g., son/daughter (age 35+) of baby boomer
My target audience are people who are proactive about gathering healthcare information for themselves or a family member. They are typically above average in terms of education and income.
Given my target audience and my subject matter, the logo needs to help my site be perceived as professional, authoritative, trustworthy, and accurate.
Furthermore, my target audience may not be the most web-savvy users, so I’m striving for a clean and easy to read logo.
I want to be able to display as much of my site’s content “above the fold”. Therefore, the height of the logo should be kept reasonable in order to avoid pushing too much content below the fold. However, it should still be large enough to make it easy for visitors to read.
The tagline should be included in all versions of the logo.
I’m open to all of the following versions of the logo:
• Simple typeface or a logo that has an icon
• One word with no spaces (i.e., BestHeartHospitals) or with spaces (Best Heart Hospitals)
• A logo with “.com” in it or without the “.com”
• The tagline below the logo or above the logo or to the right of the logo
Avoid using a lot of different colors. The fewer, the better.
The logo will most likely be placed on a light background (possibly just white).
I need the logo in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop, so I can resize it without loss of quality.