We work with both individuals whose properties have been damaged by fire or flood and with representatives from Insurance companies.
We are technical experts at what we do and in our approach we focus on a friendly and trustworthy communication with our customers. We are a one stop shop combining professionals in all the relevant trades.
We assist and with our service help the insurance people – we are professional, provide fast action, we make their policyholder happy and we help the insurance in reducing claim costs
But we help in a same way the policyholder – we are professional and we give him peace of mind. The message we send out is: We take care of all your problems - we exceed expectations. You are in good hands. No worries.
We are international experts and have all tools as do the big corporations – but we operate with a small homebased structure and we have local representers.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
B to B:
People involved in the Insurance Business such as:
• Insurance Claims handler
• Loss Adjusters (acting on behalf of the Insurance companies - they want good
service and no hassle)
• Loss Assessors (acting on behalf of the Insured - they want good service)
B to C:
• People who have experienced a disaster – Fire, Flood, Storm…
• The over 70 years old lady who’s apartment had a water damage after a burst pipe and needs a plumber and a painter - a one stop shop…
• The family who has to move out because their home is soot damaged and they want it back to normal as soon as possible…
• The shop owner whose premises has been flooded and needs to re-open as soon as possible…
• The pub owner whose premises has been damaged by fire and needs the soot removed so he can open for customers at the weekend...
• The name Recoteam.
• The new small logo - a logo that looks good by itself
• The phrase Fire & Flood Damage. A tagline is currently being developed.
• I want the word Recoteam to stand out and be in bold.
Underneath in small font incorporate the words Fire & Flood Damage
• If the Logo does not illustrate what we do (Fire/Flood Damage Recovery), we will need those words (Fire & Flood Damage) integrated in the Logo (underneath) - and will have a tagline underneath the entire logo. This tagline then will describe the emotions the customer will experience when using our services. (Relief, peace of mind etc)
This is our preferred option because we don’t want to limit ourselves in the services we can provide.
However if you can incorporate the Fire & Flood element into the logo, then we will not require the words Fire & Flood Damage to be included as part of the logo – with the advantage that the tagline will stand out more
Feel free to offer us something original based on our above description and reflecting both – the professional service and the caring customer service.
The logo needs to be easily converted to an embroidery file format and look
I would like to see the logo on both a white and a black background
* NO clipart
* NO kiddie, cartoonish, or curvy fonts
* DO NOT find another logo and copy with my business name