Wie Fillmore das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Ucore Rare Metals
Ucore Rare Metals is an exploration company with significant exploration holdings across North America. The company's Alaska-based flagship property at Bokan Mountain is the site of a former high grade producing uranium mine, with an estimated untapped resource of 11 million + lbs of U3O8, and a Rare Earth Elements (REE) resource that is estimated to be the largest combined heavy and light REE deposit within the United States (all estimates based on USGS data; non 43-101 compliant). Bokan has near term production potential and is located in an area of Alaska specifically set aside for natural resource development, with no residential or indigenous populations in proximity. With a prospective portfolio of properties and a management team comprised of experienced mineral exploration personnel, Ucore is positioned for rapid expansion in a sector exhibiting exponential growth.
We are looking for a new identity for our company. We welcome any and all creative designs.
- Should have a symbol with a shadow below it and the text "Ucore Rare Metals" (The shadow is not behind the symbol)
- Symbol can be to the left or above the text
- The text can be stacked or horizontal
- Do not use Red anywhere in the logo
- Use variations of Blues if possible (but not required)
- Font must be easy to read
- No Serif Fonts
- text should be all lowercase
- text should not have a shadow