Wie Tom1395 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I am an experienced entrepreneur businessman interested in starting up a new computer service company offering a wide range of computer repair on-site services to both residences and business. We do not have a retail store front but my Techs go to residences and businesses.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The buyer of our service is anyone struggling with computer problems and issues. Our target audience is a small business (having less than 15 computers) and home owners. We have a call center and offer fast response time using certified technicians and our pricing is affordable.
Looking for a logo that represents our computer repair service that incorporates the words: On-Site Computer Services as part of the name Speedy Tech. It should go below the Speedy Tech logo.
1. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold, professional, something that stands out - very eye catching, a good visual identity. Desire a creative look. A symbol of a tech person racing to a job holding a computer might be interesting and catchy.
2. A visual look that would indicate fast response computer repair service but nothing in the look that would be overly or excessively computer technical. Should use some kind of a creative icon or symbol. Remember we cater to a residential and small business customer. I am open to your creative suggestions.
3. The designer can select the colors realizing this is the foundation of our brand. Hopefully the same designer could be used to create the business card, 4 brochures, several different direct mail pieces, fliers, print, online and Yellow Page advertising etc. Let the creative juices flow to create a great look and let's see if we can develop a long term working relationship.
4. The files we will require are:
Print format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
We want the original design file in either Adobe Photo Shop or Illustrator
5. Reminder: The following tag line must be included below the logo "On-Site Computer Services"