Open to any ideas. Logo must convey growth (without being cheesy), and appear dynamic, clean and professional. Images/ideas of global networking would also be appropriate (again without being too overt or cheesy).
Also require business card and stationary design.
There will be additional work in the future for the winning designer (and others we feel do exceptional work).
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Zuna Web aims to help small entrepreneurs establish a presence on the web by tapping into a global network of coders, designers, programmers and other professionals. As a consulting firm, we help them assess their needs and find a way to execute their vision, regardless of budget. Zuna is Sanskrit for growth, prosperity and success-We need a logo that embodies this concept.
The logo must be clean, dynamic and professional. We want to develop a clear and memorable brand that is forward-thinking. Our main audience is going to be small business owners, so nothing that would scare them off.
The logo will sit on the top left of the page. The site hasn't been designed yet, so virtually anything goes in terms of design (the site will be based off your logo).
There will be additional work in the future for the winning designer (and others who we feel do exceptional work). Details will follow the contest.
- Tagline: Turning good ideas into great startups
- Logo should convey growth and global networking, but doesn't have to be too overt
- Clean, Professional and Dynamic Logo
- Please also include business card and stationary design. Text on these designs needs to be editable (in Photoshop or another program) so we can put in correct info.
- Please provide both Photoshop and Vector formats (others may be included too) with proper transparency.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Nothing childish
- No cheesy/stereotypical images or concepts
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten