Wie bloginstall das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Needs an imaginative Designer to set us apart from the rest, thinking outside the box.
We require a creative designer to develop a logo for our holiday rental brand that we can use to brand our website as well our marketing and advertising needs.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The brand name is a combination of two words: Israel and Letting
(as in renting your apartment).
The theme of the logo should be vacation and holiday inspired (season independant).
Logo should be mainly based on a typeface with some cleaver twist. An object may be used aside or within the text typeface if adding real value to the concept.
The slogan accompanying the logo is "Israel vacation & short-term rentals", if you have a better creative slogan, feel free to add it. Usage of a slogan in the logo is OPTIONAL!
The logo design is mainly for the website that displays vacation properties in Israel, but will also be used for, letterhead, banners, business cards, mailers, etc.
- A logo that looks fresh / new / innovative
- Keep it SIMPLE but CREATIVE and you have my vote.
- Provide black and white version for preview aside color version
- Design must be on a WHITE background
- Clean design
- The logo must include the name "Isralet"
- Colors : blue is an option but feel free to provide your color scheme. Not more than 2 to 3 colors max. Blue and Green could be a nice mix.
- The font should be very professional (serif) - nothing too contemporary looking, but NOT your basic word / excel fonts.
- The finished product must be in a vector format that can be manipulated in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Also, the designer must be willing to give full rights to the artwork after payment is complete.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Toy, cheap look and feel
- Usage of gradient style
- Usage of pre-purchased graphics unless you think that it is really suitable and going to impress me.
- I don't want the logo to contain a photograph. Just graphics.
- I don't want anything too busy or big as far as graphics go,
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten