Wie Anthony55 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Carlo G is a soon to be released range of eyewear (spectacle frames), they will sell sports sunglasses and regular reading glasses.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Carlo G is aimed at men aged 25 - 50.
• Must look extremely classy/high quality (Check all the big designer brands for a look and feel - ie
• Must strongly appeal to Men
• Font is totally up to you. It needs to work at small sizes so sans-serif may be the way to go.
• Full colour, but needs a black & white version as well.
• Think Italian for the colours/theme. White, green, red and/or black.
• Could be have a bigger 'G' underneath the text 'Carlo' as a layout idea but doesn't have to.
• Could be like an emblem or something?
• Could have a glossy look to it, kind of as if it was a shiny car badge. ie a ferrari car badge, but careful not to overdo it, could be quite subtle.
• Could have a slightly 3D appearance.
• Should have a simplified version that works well as monochrome at sizes as small as .5 cm.
• The logo needs to cover both sports and regular frames, sunglasses and readers, so it needs to be versatile.
• Final files required as .ai or .eps. RGB.
This job is through Ignite Online (http://www.igniteonline.com) and the successful winner/s of this logo contest can expect numerous jobs in the future through us! So put your best foot forward for this first project!!