Life360 is an innovative company which is helping people to live more confident lives by building a multi-channel emergency preparedness solution for families and communities . We need a clean, professional logo to communicate to our customers the main benefit of using our service - an ability to live their lives confidently, being aware of and prepared for any life emergency.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Life360 is a startup that uses web, telephony, and mobile technology to keep families and communities prepared and connected during emergencies.
Our overall goal is to empower people to live their lives confidently, being aware of and prepared for any emergency that life can throw their way.
Our motto is “Live Confidently”. The logo should be designed in a way that allows easy addition/removal of the tagline. Ideally, 2 versions of the same logo designs (with and without the tagline) would be submitted.
- Internationally recognizable, professional design
- Will be used on websites, mobile interfaces, and in print
- Clear, easy to read, easily scalable to various sizes
- Simple, energetic, meaningful (customers must get the idea), visually evocative, engaging and empowering
- Promoting the feeling of living life confidently, comprehensive, all-around preparedness and awareness
- Needs to work on a light or dark background
- Tagline "Live Confidently." [we should be able to use the logo with or without the tagline]
- General look and feel of web 2.0 (modern, easy to read, intuitive) but not overly so
- Use the degree sign (little circle) after the “360”
- Deliver one version of design in black/white and one in full color
- Deliverables formats: native photoshop/illustrator, .gif, .pdf
- Focus on the overall impact and benefit (living live confidently, anywhere, anytime)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Stay away from traditional scary/bright red emergency imagery. We want to promote the feeling of peacefulness and confidence, not to scare people.
- No clipart
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten