We're redesigning our website and I'd like to kick it off with a new logo. New colors, new brand, new US!
Phenomenal Women Forums
Phenomenal Women Forums has been online since 2005, providing a private, comfortable, cozy place to land for adult women of all ages, backgrounds, stages in life. We're poised for massive growth and are in the process of redesigning our forums/designing a women centric website with resources and information crucial to today's woman. We're a site of strong mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, wives, aunts, employees. We need something that makes a strong statement about us that doesn't take away the fact that we're women.
We're looking to redesign our site and I'm starting with a new logo so that I can start rebuilding the rest of the site, and so I can have letterhead and business cards and merchandise created ahead of the new site launch.
- Design: We're looking for trendy and classy but still feminine. NO flowers, no bows. Swirls and swoops are fine, bendy lines, snappy images, nothing generic.
- Color Scheme: We're IN LOVE with brown/blue with cream/white/light pink accent, maybe even a little green? It says feminine sophistication without being girly. Other color combinations are open for suggestion, though.
- Must include the name Phenomenal Women. I may have a secondary logo designed that says "P-Dubs", as this is what we call our fellow members.
- As stated before, I don't want girly. Nothing all pink. No bows, no flowers, no gender sign. Nothing manly or squarish.
- Nothing all caps, sentence case is fine but if you can make an argument for all lower or uppercase, please present it.