Wie ACook4Seasons das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Looking for a clean, classy, fresh, artisanal logo for my exciting new Cook4Seasons Web site, blog, print and business portfolio. Think 'organic', natural, healthy, delicious, nutritious, fun. Express yourself and think outside the cereal box!
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Hello! My name is Karen and I live in Napa, California (America's food & wine mecca). I am a certified nutrition educator with a passion for whole foods (not the store), organic farming, cooking, and the environment. My business will focus on foods of the season, their health benefits and recipes. The logo design should evoke a fresh spirit, be 'organic' in the sense of being natural and having rich character, be simple, uncluttered, contemporary, classy and have a culinary theme. I applaud the work of Paul Hawken, Michael Pollan, Alice Waters and Al Gore. My purpose in life is to actively promote a healthy appetite for a thriving planet. A sante!
- Logo icon with Cook4Seasons type
- Icon should be able to stand alone, look great in color as well as b/w or duotone
- Need vector format
- Uncluttered, simple, vibrant, beautiful - and fun!
- I like the fluidity of Matisse, the warmth of earth tones, the humor of Jon Stewart and beauty of the seasons
- Colors that I like include soft earth tones and vibrant pastels. Note that colors should make sense for a food theme.
- Logos I like: http://www.gwenbell.com (logo only); http://www.cupcakelife.com
Was Sie nicht möchten
- NO - heavy use of purple or black
- NO - clip art, cheesy art, trite or contrived design
- NO - excess or ornate design elements or busy fonts
- A logo I don't like: http://www.simplyrecipes.com (aka elise.com)