Wie milesspencer das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We would like to start with a logo for My Bailiwick, a new crowdsourcing platform. as the name suggests, we are looking for creative ways to communicate what Bailiwick is... A place to go to get expertise or creativity that you may lack, but others may likely be quite skilled.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
- We're on a mission to unlock the knowledge and creativity of the world, and reward those that participate in the process.
- We have named our company after the “olde english” phrase that means specialized area of expertise.
- We would like a logo that evokes a bit of the old school, but is still cool today.
- See definition at wiki. We like the fact that it is old world- old school.
- There are still Bailiwicks in Guernsey and Jersey, which are sort of old french/old english mash ups themselves.
- We have selected a color pallete which can be viewed on kuhler... it's called renaissance. It is a start but feel free to use complimentary colors
- The logo should incorporate the name, My Bailiwick, though the word bailiwick may be more prominent (but not subordinate) in the design.
- We would entertain a tagline but that is not required at this point (we have none to date, would pay bonus for good one).
- The nomenclature (wording) of the site is directed toward phrases and words that are common but have old english-latin-french roots.
- The perfect mix would be to take old school and bring it to a up to date look. Examples of this might be the Tattoo genre, and perhaps NFL Europe logos or English Premiere League (Football) Logos are a place to start.
- <bizzare side note> For some reason, the image of the bull thistle is another place to start. Good picture here
- We are wide open to a variety of concepts, and will provide constant feedback throughout the process: it's fun for all of us!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- For all of this old world/old school/ latin roots etc, WE CANNOT BE TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten