Wie Bad Kitty Studios das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Design a logo for a Metaphysical Supplies company that will be used on their products and all of their promotional material.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Living Magick makes educational materials for people learning metaphysical subjects such as: Tarot, Astrology, Numerology, Crystals, etc. They also make "Energy Kits" used for personal transformation and manifestation.
They are located in the Pacific Northwest, Portland OR, to be exact. They are very "nature" oriented and practical in their approach to metaphysical subjects and want their logo to be something "classic" that represents that style.
- The logo should be round or square-ish in it's proportions. It will usually appear to the left side of a page with text to the right of it, but may also sometimes be a stand alone object or centered on the page.
- The client has suggested something with a tree motif that represents timelessness, age and wisdom as well as new growth and continual life. (To see an example of their previous logo for a shop they sold, go to: http://www.TheGuidingTree.com really liked that design. Unfortunately, they sold rights to that logo with the shop.)
- The logo art can be in color, using earth tones, but should also be designed with the idea of reproducing it in single color line art effectively. Please limit colors to 1-3 shades.
- It should be clean enough in the fine work so that it can be sized down to about 1/2" for business cards or up to about 12" for trade show banners.
- The logo should convey a sense of "classic elegence" rather than comic bookish fantasy/sci-fi art. Think Alfons Mucha rather than Boris Vallejo, if you know what we mean!
- The art should reflect the idea that life is an ongoing harmonious cycle that blends nature with the human experience.
- FORMAT: Artwork should be provided in either .psd or .png files. If it is a layered image, please leave layers separate in .psd file.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- NO "moons & stars" please!!! Also, no wizards, fairies, dragons, or other comic book style work.
- Be careful about to fine of detail that will not reduce well. Silhoutte type designs are a good solution!
- Use colors sparingly... earth tones and 'Classic" colors, no bright, gawdy tones.
- Do not indclude the name "Living Magick" in the logo art.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten