My name's Ray; I've been an IT professional since 1997 and am finally ready to become my own boss. I love the always-changing aspect of technology, but most of all I enjoy working with people to find good solutions. It’s my mission to help people and businesses get better at using technology.
Flux 19 is my IT consulting firm offering service in the Los Angeles area, managing all things IT for small to medium sized businesses. I focus on the human aspects of IT and strategic thinking, not obsessing about the technology itself and using stop-gap solutions. I'm a very down to earth guy, love working with people and have a really flexible sense of humor (I have to considering how dirty some of my clients' jokes get haha). Okay enough about me, sheesh.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
My target is the small to medium sized business owner. There isn't any particular industry I favor so it's a pretty wide spread, but the one thing most of these people have in common is a complete lack of time. They're busy and just want their stuff taken care of and done right. They won't be wowed by big mission statements or lots of tech-speak. They all have a no-nonsense attitude.
Oh yeah, sometimes they need design work done too. I can't even draw a stick figure right, so if you design a great logo for me, I may be able to refer some work to you in the future. Of course I can't promise anything but it would be great to have someone I could send some work to if it came up (light web design, Wordpress skins, Facebook page design, etc.).
I want a typeface-only logo that exudes the following characteristics:
* Down to earth, approachable
* Technical expertise, but not a cheesy futuristic look that will be ironically outdated in 2 years
* Typeface only
* I prefer a clean, flat design (don't want 3D or glossy/reflective).
* I tend to like medium blue but am open to different colors (maybe a shot of bright color wouldn't be a bad thing); certainly I want the words Flux and 19 to be different colors
* Avoid common fonts if possible
* My gut feeling is to go with first letter capitalized and the rest lower case i.e. Flux 19, but feel free to experiment with all lower case too (I find all-caps to be too serious for my taste)
* Supply me with originals so I can use it in print (business cards, letterhead, etc.) and web
* I'll also need a favicon that says F19 (you can do this afterwards if you win)
I will supply as much feedback as possible and as quickly as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten