I am a IT professional with over six years in the IT field. I will provide excellent service and advice to my customers. I have experience with many different technologies including networking, email, Windows, Linux, firewall configuration, etc. I want to put a friendly face on IT. Many people find IT professionals unfriendly and are intimidated by technology. I want to help people by offering classes and explaining what they see on the screen. I enjoy the IT world and helping people get beyond the technology intimidation factor.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
I will be targeting small office/home office and residential customers. I will be offering computer support and networking/consulting services. Roaming users are those we call snow birds in the north that travel to AZ or FL, TX, etc., for the winter. I will provide reliable go to service for "roaming" users. When a computer problem strikes, I want to be who they think of first.
1. I want my logo to not only represent confidence/professionalism, but also a friendly, non-threatening picture. Many people find IT people unfriendly. I want to change that with my company.
2. I have been thinking of a buffalo wearing glasses. Not a cartoon. I will want to use the logo on my business cards as well. I want the logo to be friendly, but confident/professional. Why the bufallo? It's an animal known for roaming the Great Plains and ties in well with my company name. Does it have to be a buffalo? No, use your imagination.
3. No clip art or stock images.
4. The design should be able to be used on business cards, letterhead, website etc.
5. Preferred color scheme to include blue and orange.
6. Please provide high quality image files.
7. Please ask questions!
Please see attached file for color choice and blending of colors. I like how it goes from the brighter blue on left to a purple hue then to brighter orange on the far right side.