Wie continent7 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The best would be a logo in the Red Hat style. Graphic left, two lines of text right. Graphic should show a continent (perhaps in form of a 7).
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We do free / open souce software developement (web, standalone apps, mobile [handy,pda] and low level, embedded), web hosting, web design, consulting, all from one hand. We release only free / open source Software. We and our solutions are innovative. The idea behind our company name is, that the internet and computer science in general is a new virtual continent. The seventh continent.
The logo will be used on our new (not existing) Homepage and for print/fax correspondence. Furthermore we gonna use it on customer homepages we create (for marketing) and perhaps in the future on CD's or software cartons. At least it should be usable as Favicon on web sites and program icons for software.
We really really like the style from the "Shadowman" Logo from Redhat(Link), the GNOME logo (Link) or the Blackduck logo (Link). Feel also inspired by the Netscape logo (Link, Link). We like the clear look of this logos.
- use "Continent7" not "Continent Seven" (unless it looks wonderfull)
- we want a graphic that shows something
- one rounded graphic left (need not to be a circle). Company Name and optional subline (business division [web hosting, web design], product name ) right. (Means the graphic at left and two lines right.)
- Graphic and text should be cutable and usable alone
- usable for fax and copy quality
- easy realizable transparency (no shadows)
- indepentend color model if possible (Would be fine if colors could be replaced). We tend to blue.
- good look at small size (Favicon)
- SVG formatWe thought about and prefer using a continent in the graphic, because we won't illustrate only one business division (but if, it would be software developement). It also applies to our name and idea with the virtual continent. Perhaps its a good Idea to use the 7 as a continent, because we are not going to use an existing one.
We are also interested in other ideas and not determined to the continent.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Just simple geometric objects like seven lines or something like this
- Small lines to display the virtuallity (good idea but doesn't look small or after faxing very well and can't be integrated in other homepages)
- A lot of colors
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten