Engagement Outfitters guides clients through the process of improving their business relationships with technology.
No nonsense. No jargon. Deeply knowledgeable, experienced and passionate about what we do. Whether using the latest technology in the form of social media tools, traditional media or any combination, Outfitters focuses on engaging people in productive business relationships. The Outfitters are:
– An efficient, effective Strategic Engagement Agency
– A pragmatic designer, builder and implementer of engagement campaigns
– Open, professionally casual and ready for conversation
– Versatile, modern and knowledgeable
– Think Shaman, not hunter. Think guide, not clothier.
Engagement Outfitter’s Audience is:
Highly educated, decision-makers in both startup and established businesses. They are interested in developing productive business relationships. The evolution of social media only concerns them to the degree that it supports their business. They range from extremely curious and knowledgeable about the interactive space, to Old Media holdouts… but in EITHER case, they are smart enough to know that any new tools or processes MUST serve their business in clear and measurable ways.
Other key audiences are: Advertising Agencies, Social Media Influencers, New Media Entrepreneurs, Web tool companies and Communications professionals. These people will help us reach our customers and will partner with us for portions of the campaigns that we design and build.
We need a logo for our new company.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
Metaphoric picture of Engagement Outfitters:
A trusted guide in the new engagement wilderness with a wealth of knowledge and a strategy born of experience with the terrain, the inhabitants and the best places to engage. They take care of your needs and make you feel safe. They have the confidence to admit when they have the answers and when they don’t. They are extremely resourceful and they will always find a solution.
Possible Design Elements: (Open to others, or combos of below)
• A circular logo-type with an iconic image in the center - This isn’t the only direction, others encouraged!
• Icon that represents “Engagement” (ie, people engaging with people)
• “established in 2011” or “est. 2011”
• Simple graphical elements that are quickly recognizable even if scaled down
Things to avoid:
• Wood signs, rough-hewn lettering as one would see at a camp or lodge.
• Overly stylized elements and letterforms.
• Abbreviations. For purposes of clarity we would prefer not to use them. (Don't use "EO")