Comic Book Collecting Association (CBCA) / comiccollecting.org
The Comic Book Collecting Association (CBCA) is a nonprofit international organization made up of comic book enthusiasts who share an appreciation for the history, artistic merit, and significance of the comic book medium as an important element of popular culture. The mission of the CBCA is to promote the comic book art form and hobby of comic book collecting for people of all ages by encouraging fellowship among comic book enthusiasts, providing information and education to the public, and helping to facilitate the buying, selling, and trading of comic books and related material in an environment of trustworthiness and integrity.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Comic book collectors of all ages and comic book dealers.
* Think comic style color pallette... fun and bright
* Please avoid childish or too cartoonish - most members will be over age 30... collectors, investors and dealers
* Must be suitable for web and print
* One of the primary goals of the org is to promote ethical buying and selling practices... membership should imply integrity and ethics
* Probably best to avoid generic superhero lookalikes.... CBCA-Man would probably not be a good idea!
* Instead of using full Comic Book Collecting Association name, we'd also like to see some designs with "CBCA" plus our URL "comiccollecting.org"
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten