Wie MarkBaldock das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are looking for a logo to promote our Church mission statement:
- Connecting with God
- Connecting with each other
- Connecting with the community
We’d like a logo to reinforce our aim on letterheads, newsletters and powerpoint presentations.
The Salvation Army Tea Tree Gully
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The Salvation Army already has an organisational logo (http://www.salvationarmy.org), but we are interested in complementing this with our church direction – building closer relationships with God / Christ, with each other / our Church / our congregation, and with our community.
- Christ – The Salvation Army is a Christian organisation, so Christ can be represented by God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit – we aim to learn more about God, have closer communication etc;
- Church – People associated with the faith, families attending the church – we aim to connect, teach, strengthen and encourage each other;
- Community – People living in the area surrounding our Church (http://www.teatreegully.sa.gov.au/p…typen=html), people who come to us for help/welfare, people our congregation has contact with at work, school, sports etc - we aim to reach out to our community to build relationships with them, share our lives/experiences with them and share our love for God with them;
- Ability to grayscale without impact for print material;
- Vector (.eps, .pdf, .ai) or Layered (.psd, .tiff) formats so we can use in different mediums;
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Words are not necessary if mission is presented clear enough, however can have words if they are suitable;
- No need to mention “The Salvation Army” or “Tea Tree Gully” at all as we'll likely include the organisational logo with it on most mediums;
- No cartoon characters;
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten