A brand new Australian road maintenance company needs a logo that will have us stand out from very average competition.
We're looking for modern and sleek to put on everything from letterheads, cards, trucks, shirts and websites.
Open to ideas.
National Road Sealing
National Road sealing is a road maintenance company based in Sydney Australia. We specialise in a process called pavement crack sealing.
We are looking for a logo that will look professional and modern, and stand out from the very amatuer looking logos of our competition:
The design will be used on trucks, shirts, company paperwork, promotional items and the website (our next competition).
- Logo to focus on the initials NRS.
- NRS should stand alone AND be able to put together with the full name National Road Sealing (like our competitor SRS-see above)
- Artwork supplied in vector. (Adobe and other formats exportable to a sign vinyl cutting machine - signlab)
- Keep the colours simple and limit to only 2 or 3
- Very modern look.
- Looks good on a black or white background
- Shading, shadows or gradients (- as these are too hard to cut out in vinyl to sign write on trucks)
- Using map of Australia or animals (i.e. a "seal")