Wie wallaboo das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Five animals are on a Mission to shorten the red list of endangered species. We need a super hero logo to give us the power to get the animals from the red list of endangered species. The Animals on a Mission are Koko Koala, Super Zebra, Inspector P (Parrot)., Miss Lilly B (Ladybird) and Dude le Dolphin.
Animals on a Mission
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We, the Animals on a Mission, want a super hero logo that will show everyone our mission: to save endangered species. Animals can be saved if we give them more space, more conservation, and more importance.
We want to put the logo on our mask and on our cape.
Animals on a Mission is powered by Wallaboo, a company selling outdoor baby products (http://www.wallaboo.com). Animals on a Mission will be introduced as a range of childrens backpacks and soft toy's. Every product sold, donates to special projects of the World Nature Fund. Wallaboo is a Dutch company started 2 years ago selling her baby products very succesfully in 500 shops in Europe. Wallaboo wants to start with the subrange Animals on a Mission, to create awareness among children for the importance of all different species.
- the logo must include the name Animals on a Mission
- must be easily converted into two-tone, for easy print or embroidery on fabric.
- a super hero look and feel and at the same time very aimable and friendly
- target group is children of 3- 6 years old (and their parents)
- the logo should give a powerful and positive feeling: ''yes we are going to get this to work"