alliance Community Health
Northeast Missouri Health Council is looking to change their brand name, we are running a logo contest for their current name but also for this possible name change! A winner WILL BE selected on BOTH contests, so good luck!
They are a group of community health centers with the purpose to provide quality health care for every family. They provide complete medical, dental and behavioral services for the communities of Kirksville, Missouri and the surrounding area. The also have a veterans health clinic.
Low income to middle class families.
1) Create a symbol that could stand alone and represent the brand name.
2) Use the brand name beside or below the symbol - must use a lowercase "a" in the word "alliance"
3) Use one of theses two slogans with your submission:
a) Quality health care for every family
b) Partners for a life time of health
4) Please Avoid: Hearts, Crosses, Trees, Stethoscope, Image of Missouri, Anything too specific to gender (women) or children…trying to be comprehensive to all family.
5) Artistic Disclaimer: If one of these elements that we mentioned you should avoid is essential to your design, and you feel it is very creative, go ahead and present it.
6) Versions & Colors: Any color, client likes blues. Do not exceed 3 colors, we prefer 2. Show gray scale version. Also a 3D version (if possible).
7) File Type: Final submission must be in vector format (EPS or AI) and in CMYK color mode.