Wie affaction das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
AllAreaCodes.com is an established resource that lists all the telephone area codes in the united states as well as the cities located in each area code. The site is used by consumers and businesses to lookup an area code to see what city/state that area code is from as well as to find the specific area code for any given city in the country. Many people get phone calls from unfamiliar numbers with unfamiliar area codes and look to this site to find out what city/state the call came from.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
United States and Canada as well as alot of international traffic from users looking up telephone area code information in the U.S. and Canada. Essentially, anyone who receives or makes phone calls.
- Logo should be designed with a white or transparent background.
- Logo needs to be included as a high resolution .jpg, .png, or .psd file.
- Ideal size of logo sized-down would be 300x75.
- Logo should have a clean, professional style that offers a resource-oriented theme
- Should contain the text AllAreaCodes.com
- Logo colors should not be overly bright or loud
- Related images that could be incorporated could be a telephone and/or a US map... (not required but possible suggestions)
We are redesigning the website, so the logo does NOT need to fit with the colors of the existing site. We will incorporate the overall site design based on the logo design we select as the winner. So you have free creative reign on the designs you suggest.