The "Financial Security Group" is a group through which critical information and interaction opportunities to members are provided. Members are people who seek to stay or become financially secure, in all economies. The information they are provided: 1) shows why our economy does what it does, 2) shows the different types of economies and the specific effect on their jobs, income, savings, and investments, and 3) shows what they can do inspite of the type of economy. What separates our information from the rest is: it is uncomplicated, very easy to understand, it is accurate, it is uncommon, seldom (if ever) seen in the main media, and it is effective.
There are two audience groups:
* Those who want to become financially secure; some have not saved any yet and some have saved small amounts. 27 to 45 years in age.
* Those who are currently financially secure and are striving to stay that way. 55 + years in age.
* the logo needs to be in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator,
* it will be necessary to be able to scale the size of the logo for the different uses,
* no photo of me in it,
* my name not used in it.
Some general thoughts from me:
* avoid having the logo look like your ordinary common financial or wealth organization, as example, banks, brokers...
* be simple, uncomplicated, practical,
* not too abstract, if abstract at all,
* it will be the identity of all we do and provide, such as: our website, a bi-monthly newsletter and a monthly short reader.
* the colors in the name/heading of the short reader are dark maroon or burgundy and white; the colors in the name/heading of the bi-monthly are gold and white. It would be more important to coordinate with the short reader colors.
* picture of gold bars or coins, silver bars or coins as part of the background,
* the gold and silver standard for money was part of the original U.S. money system, and a sound system it was,
* the U.S. flag in background, or red/white/blue colors,
* silhouette of common people,
* basic economic principles,
* convey honesty, confidence and leadership.
Thank you for your interest and participation, I will respond to questions every day.