* the logo needs to be in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator,
* it will be necessary to be able to scale the size of the logo for the different uses,
* no photo of me in it,
* my name not used in it.
Some general thoughts from me:
* avoid having the logo look like your ordinary common financial or wealth organization, as example, banks, brokers...
* be simple, uncomplicated, practical,
* not too abstract, if abstract at all,
* it will be the identity of all we do and provide, such as: our website, a bi-monthly newsletter and a monthly short reader.
* the colors in the name/heading of the short reader are dark maroon or burgundy and white; the colors in the name/heading of the bi-monthly are gold and white. It would be more important to coordinate with the short reader colors.
* picture of gold bars or coins, silver bars or coins as part of the background,
* the gold and silver standard for money was part of the original U.S. money system, and a sound system it was,
* the U.S. flag in background, or red/white/blue colors,
* silhouette of common people,
* basic economic principles,
* convey honesty, confidence and leadership.
Thank you for your interest and participation, I will respond to questions every day.